Get the facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done and doctors who perform the procedure.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mark Brennan
Dr. Mark Brennan, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Johnson City, NY. He has 23 years of experience. His specialties include Vascular Surgery and General Surgery. Dr. Brennan is affiliated with UHS Wilson Medical Center, Lourdes Hospital and United Health Services - Binghamton General Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Mark Brennan has the following 2 specialties
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Mark Brennan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Johnson City, NY.
Dr. Wadih Diab
Johnson City, NY 0 mi37
Dr. Marina Wasylyshyn
Surgical Oncology, General Surgery
Johnson City, NY 0 mi36
Dr. Leonard Anderson
Vascular Surgery, General Surgery
Johnson City, NY 0 mi33