Dr. Mark Brenner Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mark Brenner?

Awesome

Posted on April 24th, 2017

It was the first surgery I've ever had....It was caused by an accident. Dr. Brenner was the best! I am so greatful for him. This was a traumatic experience for me and he and his entire friendly staff made it better. If you find yourself in a situation like mine...breaking a bone for the first time, and you need surgery, you better make sure Dr. Brenner is doing it.

Posted on March 4th, 2016

Excellent Dr. but he goes above and beyond to be more than just your Dr. He has operated on my knee and shoulder. He and his staff are very professional.

Posted on December 10th, 2015

DR.Brenner is the best. I would recommend him to anyone.

Posted on April 14th, 2015

One of the very best specialist. We drive over 50 miles one way to see him. My husband and I both go to him. We feel BLESSED to have him as one of our specialists. He is extremely knowledgeable, kind, caring, compassionate, and creates time in his busy schedule to see us in an emergency. He brings instant relief to our pain.

Posted on September 22nd, 2014

EXCELLENT Dr. They don't come any better!!!!!

Posted on March 31st, 2011

I was geeted at facility by nice older lady.Check in was quick. I felt like Dr. Brenner could have gone into more depth about my problem without asking him again why he was doing procedure he recommended. I found him very friendly.I feel the nurses(other than Carol)were not informed as to what was going on.The left hand didn't know what the right was doing. I had to remind them what he had said.Checkout ,lady very nice. Thank-you

Posted on March 22nd, 2011

I have seen him several years now. He remembers personal things about my family. He doesn't push the surgery thing and is wonderful. Very knowledgeable in his field and excellent when I did have surgery and with the after care.

he cares

Posted on February 28th, 2011

i have had to see dr. brenner twice now. first time for 6 months, second time is in the midst now. he has always explained things to me, listened to what i had to say, and this last visit i heard him tell the nurses how bad he felt for my situation (scaphiod fracture that won't stay healed-in my dominant hand). he told me he is thinking surgery, but HE opted for a 2nd opinion rather than just cutting me up. his wait time can be a bit lengthy at time, but as i said he takes time with me- so i'm sure he does the same for others. p.s. i broke my wrist 2 yrs ago, another dr. in another state did all the initial work.

Posted on November 19th, 2010

His office staff is horrible...a girl named Jennifer is one of the rudest women I have ever met. I dont think she actually goes in the rooms with he which is fortunate for his patients, but the 2 times I tried to ask her questions, she was absolutely an embarassment to Dr. Brenners practice. A more hateful young, and obviously immature child I have never met. I will not go back to the office not only because he spends absolutely no time with his patients, it seems he is more worried with making sure he is laughing and flirting/playing the role of mr. popular with the women in the office than actually listening to the patients concerns. Dr. Brenner should stop being so in love with himself and worrying about getting credit for anything high profile he does and spend more time with the patients that love him so much they wait patiently only to be treated as dollar signs and rudely by his obvious girlfriend "Jennifer"

Posted on May 23rd, 2009

Wouldn't trust this Doctor with a TEN FOOT POLE! I am NOT THE ONLY ONE HE HAS MESSED UP, and not taken the blame for!!!!!!!!!!

The Best Orthopaedic Surgeon

Posted on January 7th, 2009

Dr. Brenner is a great doctor and good at what he does. I'm very luck to have had him repair my ACL 5 years ago, he done a great job.

Posted on November 14th, 2017