Dr. Mark Bressler MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

February 13th, 2013
Shady
Everything from start to end is a pretty poor experience. The front desk lady is pretty rude and unhelpful. Some shady practices such as asking to clear out some small black heads and charging $150+ for "surgery" using this small tool you can buy online yourself. He didn't even warn me that it was going to be an extra charge. He just said to let him get rid of some of those blackheads. And he suggested coming back ever couple of months to remove more. What a sham. When I called to have the charges taken off, they gave me the run around until I threatened to call my insurance. Only at that time did they agree to remove the charges. Will no be going back again. Also he claims that a generic version of a medication he prescribed would not work which is the first time I've ever heard that. I bet he gets some kickback for the more expensive brand name medication.

October 7th, 2011
Horrible doctor. Unethical and money hungry
I took my 11 year old daughter to Dr. Bressler for a strange rash. He said he'd have to do caustic chemical treatments, which endd up causing her a lot of pain and me $150 a treatment for all of 5 minutes of his time. He would sidle to the door when I tried to ask questions. He seemed to not be able to get away fast enough. At our last visit, I'd happened to discover my girl had more rash between her thighs. He stated this would require a whole new round of treatments (and payments of course) and it wasn't his fault he hadn't noticed this, it had been my responsibility to tell him everywhere the rash was as my daughter had seemed reluctant to be examined and he wished to respect her wishes- though he had never expressed this to me. He then let it slip we could hav done an at home bath treatment which would have cost nothing. When asked why he hadn't give us this option, he stated he just gave us his usual treatment. Gee, I wonder why he chose that one$$$

September 20th, 2009
Busy office. Secretary knows her job and is soooooo busy. Has to talk fast to get to everybody but is very pleasant.

July 24th, 2009
My family has been going to Dr. Bressler for at least 20 years. He has been consistently professional and accurate and it's been wonderful having him as a physician.