A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Briel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Briel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Briel, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Briel graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Briel has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent Mercy Children's Hospital
- St Charles Mercy Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Briel accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 2 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Paramount Healthcare - 13 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- CareSource - 2 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Briel practice?
Dr. Mark Briel practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Toledo, OH.
See Toledo Obstetricians & Gynecologists.