A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Briel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Briel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Briel, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Briel graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Briel has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent Mercy Children's Hospital
- St Charles Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Alan Briel MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Briel practice?
- Dr. Mark Briel has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mark Briel practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Toledo, OH.
See Toledo Obstetricians & Gynecologists.