Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)
Video profile

Awesome Physician show details Awesome Physician
by Kerry Puhl on Feb 6th, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr. Briel's for 26 years, he has delivered both of my boys. I have the upmost confidence in him as a physician, he is extremely knowledgeable in his profession. Each year I look forward to my visit, as he truly cares about everyone.

Nothing but good experiences! show details Nothing but good experiences!
by Whitney on Mar 20th, 2014

Dr. Briel delivered my two girls both via c sections. During my last pregnancy he was especially compassionate and showed genuine interest in my entire well-being. He has always taken the time to fully explain anything and to address any questions that I've had. While I had minor complications during one of my c sections, Dr. Briel remained calm and fought for my best interest in that hectic moment. He truly is a very kind man and an excellent doctor.

Sep 20th, 2012

Mark Briel delivered 3 of my 4 babies, his associate the 4th, although he had provided regular prenatal care. I recommend him highly.

Dr. Briel is one in a million. show details Dr. Briel is one in a million.
Apr 9th, 2012

Dr. Briel is so kind and exhibits great bedside manner.

Sep 27th, 2010

I went in for a routine PAP Smear and discuss the results of a recent CT Scan I had. Although I was nervous I was willing to take whatever news he had to give me. He was very compassionate, professional, very thorough with plenty of questions to ask you & with the procedures; he let's you know what he's going to do and why. Dr. Briel does not leave no stone unturned and will keep you informed at all times. He's the best OB/GYN I've ever had ~ WE NEED MORE DOCTORS LIKE HIM! :D