Dr. Mark Brinker MD Patient Reviews

no change

• Good
  • Bad

July 31st, 2017
He is all about making money. Has no compassion for patients

October 12th, 2016
Watch out for this A.H.
I am disappointed, scared, upset, and angry. This doctor has been rude and disrespectful to my elderly mother and kid brother every time they visit him. They drive SIX hours to see him because I recommended the hospital after finding it online. I do not know why, maybe because mom pays with medicare? is hispanic? or maybe Dr. Brinker feels stuck with them? I do not know, if he would return my call maybe I would find out. I am disappointed because after 3 surgeries elsewhere, I really believed the reviews of this doctor and hospital and hoped the 4th operation would be the final. Post surgery care was horrible and dangerous. I am upset and angry because I am not there when mom sees Dr. Brinker, he would not be rude to ME and get away with it. I am scared because he might do something wrong intentionally.

May 5th, 2016
The Best
I fell 65 feet off of a building and broke just about every bone in my body. The original trauma doctors found my heel far too severe to dare operating on. Dr Brinker took me in and told me he could fix it to where I would be able to walk again without a limp where after months in an external fixator the desired result was achieved. If you are wondering about Dr. Brinkers expertise, glance at his CV on his website, DrBrinker.com. He is basically a miracle worker where many come to him as hopeless cases where other doctors have suggested amputation. He is a fascinating man with unparalleled knowledge of what he is doing where meeting with him once a month was the highlight of my days in recovery. Some may find him lacking compassion perhaps as I have read but I perceive him moreso as dutifully focused on getting you back to where you need to be. He has even told me things like I don't tell you to turn your pins at the rate you do because Im mean but because it is truly necessary for you to have a foot that works the rest of your life, which is my ultimate goal. The wait times were not ever more than 30 minutes. I would prepare your questions for when you see him as he will talk to you for as long as you have things you need answered.

March 20th, 2016
I saw Dr.Brinker or a complex situation with my leg. His office staff is courteous and prompt. He listened to me patiently and provided me with a treatment plan. I have to go for a follow up appointment, I hope all works well. He is a brilliant man, he could me more compassionate.

December 26th, 2014
Dr. Brinker is a excellent Dr. and a good guy. He has no problem answering questions, or explaining in greater detail if asked. He has a very good staff!

May 12th, 2013
Tib / Fib Fracture / Non Union
Dr. Brinker & Staff: I cannot thank you enough for your surgical skills & critical thinking regarding my case. I had a serious leg fracture & live in Pittsburgh Pa. I traveled to Houston Texas for your surgical skills & expertise over a 7 month period. It was worth every dollar spent. 2 years later my leg feels like it did before my accident. Words cannot express my gratitude. If you are reading this review please be assured you are in good hands with Dr. Brinker. I am able to walk exactly like I did before my accident. It is a long process, very frustrating. With the right surgeon, staff & hospital there is hope! Best Regards Dr. Brinker & Staff - I have my life back!

October 13th, 2011
Dr Brinker and his staff are excellent. Dr Brinker's critical thinking and surgical skills are absolutely the best. I am able to walk today because of his skill and dedication.

October 5th, 2010
Saved my leg
He saved my leg from being amputated. What more can you say.

April 13th, 2009
THE BEST!
Dr.Brinker will be doing a complete knee replacement in the next few months.My 1st trauma surgeon left Texas but Dr.Brinker had trained him.If you have to have surgery...have the best DR.

July 18th, 2017