A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Broberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Broberg is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Broberg
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Broberg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Broberg, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Broberg graduated from Saint Louis University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Broberg has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Central Washington Hospital
- Wenatchee Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark A Broberg MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Broberg practice?
- Dr. Mark Broberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Broberg practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Wenatchee, WA.
See Wenatchee Surgeons.