A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Broberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Broberg is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Broberg, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Broberg graduated from Saint Louis University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Broberg has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Central Washington Hospital
- Wenatchee Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Broberg MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mark Broberg practice?
- Dr. Mark Broberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Broberg practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Wenatchee, WA.
See Wenatchee Orthopedic Surgeons.