Dr. Mark Broberg Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mark Broberg?

DID WONDERS

Posted on January 25th, 2017

My husband was one of the worse cases they had ever seen. Most would have stamped him disabled and not even tried. Not this doctor, he went the extra mile, taking extra time and doing an extra procedure to get him the best possible out come. He's back to work and doing better than some ever expected. Thank you Dr. Broberg

Posted on September 26th, 2013

Dr broberg did my acl and I couldn't be more happy. Kind, compassionate and helpful to answer all my questions. Would highly recommend.

Uses outdated methods?

Posted on July 16th, 2013

I am having to find someone to fix the "total" knee replacement Dr. Brogerg did only 5 years ago. Never pain free postop, come to find out he did not replace the knee cap. One physician in Seattle asked me if the surgeon who did my knee had trained in another country, it is so messed up. THink twice, thrice, about having this surgery done in Wenatchee!!!

Knee Surgery

Posted on November 12th, 2012

This doctor did my ACL replacement, and it turned out great, 6 weeks and I am walking normally, the knee feels better than ever. A+ to the doc.

y Doc is the best!

Posted on November 18th, 2011

Dr. Broberg advised me several years ago not to have replacement surgery until I was older. I just had my total replacement surgery 3 days ago so I do still have some pain. Dr. Broberg has always spent whatever time I needed and then recommended I call if I could think of more questions I needed answered. I would highly recommend him. And his PS is also very kind and knowledgeable.

Torn meniscus

Posted on May 31st, 2011

Dr. Broberg operated on my right knee to repair a torn meniscus. The surgery went great and now I have no pain. He also commented that it was in worse shape than he thought.

Posted on July 23rd, 2017