Dr. Mark Bromson Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Mark Bromson?

Amazing

Posted on November 21st, 2017

Been using him for our entire family for over 17 years and highly recommend him to all that ask. He is very knowledgeable!

Excellent physician

Posted on November 21st, 2017

Highly recommend this physician gentleman, who has helped immensely with several issues ranging from tendonitis, torn hamstring and torn knee cartilage. Very thoughtful and patient, explaining each condition carefully and thoughtfully. Treatment also successful. He's the best!

Great surgeon and after care

Posted on November 18th, 2017

Excellent doctor!

Posted on October 28th, 2016

I had 2 surgeries with Dr Bromson, I had a perfect result with both! I highly recommend him. He is the doctor's doctor. He is highly recommended by everyone. Yes you may have to wait a little longer. But Orthopedist have a lot of emergencies.

Posted on October 22nd, 2016

I waited over two hours to see him and he spends five min with you. He's walking out of the room while I'm talking and doesn't even care to answer any of my questions. Then while I'm asking questions he's typing and not even looking at me and not answering my questions. Then when I ask him a question about my MRI instead of explaining he says don't worry about it! He is the worst doctor. No wonder it's always so easy to get into see him, because nobody goes back and he is just so terrible! Waist of time and money. Run as fast as you can!

Posted on December 28th, 2015

I would hobble away to another doctor fast! I have since found a more thorough and detailed surgeon. Mark Bromson is a joke. I was misdiagnosed in his rushed office visit. He isnt even up to date with surgical options and treatments. Oral anti inflammatories and no MRI for superficial and local pain in one small area? 2 hour office wait. Never again.

Nightmare!! Stay Away!

Posted on November 9th, 2015

Bromson is sued constantly, check public records. Not genuine, he doesnt care, he misdiagnosed me twice. Refused to request an MRI after 2 visits. Hands everyone oral NSAIDS and calls it a day. Why would I take oral meds for tendon issues that could be resolved with topical or local injections? He doesnt do injections or doesnt know how to. Not knowledgeable in shoes or orthotics either. Recommended me to a quack who caused a nerve impingement. I left to see another doctor for immediate MRI and injections. I later found that my non-existsant ankle sprain as diagnosed by Bromson, was really a peroneal tendon tear (not even ankle related) and the physical therapy done in Bromsons office was not only very misleading with billing but further complicated my condition and worsened the tear. The physical therapy is not custom, not attentive, no real manipulation or massage. Their idea of friction massage is a total joke. The whole time you are there doing incorrect exercises instructed from a bunch of kids playing around, giggling, and forgetting you are there. I was given range of motion exercises for a tendon tear? I should have been given eccentric exercises. None of the physical therapists have doctoral degrees and many are being sued.

worst surgeon

Posted on December 20th, 2013

Dr. Bromson never told me what to expect after my bunion and hammertoe surgery. He told me I would be back to work in 2 to 3 weeks, it was eight weeks. I could not put my foot in a shoe for over a year, thank god for sandals. Never recommended PTherapy, did on my own. Never told me what I should expect, just said it didn't work. Never told me to wear orthopedic shoes. After almost 2 years my foot is totally deformed and have nerve damage in my left 2 toes, now I'm growing a bone. I don't even wear socks because they hurt, only flat comforts shoes which hurts too. I don't have ins right now and I need to see another doctor, I want to be compensated for my deformed foot so I can see a podiatrist. Very impersonable and wait is forever.

Positive experience

Posted on January 17th, 2013

Office set-up allows for prompt registration and smooth transitions. Dr. Bromson listens, answers questions and makes sure the patient understands the diagnosis as well as the treatment options. Phone messages/ questions are responded to in a timely manner by the doctor's knowledgable assistant; the appointment staff works diligently to give patients convenient times and days for their visits.

THERE IS NO POINT IN SETTING AN APPOINTMENT!

Posted on October 28th, 2011

-I called 4 hours ahead advising them of the reason I needed the appointment-When I arrived the receptionist was rude, her attitude was as if patients were there to waste her time. She slammed clipboards and papers to show her frustration-I arrived 20min prior to my appointment to ensure all paper work will be filled out. -They processed payment for my visit at 1:33pm and at 2:15 I was still not even called out of the waiting room.-When I advised them that I was unable to wait longer she said "Well It'll be a few more min before you're called and probably a half hour once you're in there" (Rolling her eyes)-There is no need to be rude!! -When I advised her that I was leaving because I could not wait any longer she acted as if I WAS THE ONE WHO WASTED HER TIME!WILL NEVER RECOMMEND TO ANYONE IN MY COMPANY....EVER!

Excellent and Caring Physician

Posted on July 19th, 2011

I had been to several doctors before Dr. Bromson who were unable to help me. Dr. Bromson was very extremely thorough and was able to diagnose my condition and treat it surgically. Even though his practice is extremely busy, I always felt that he truly cared about me as a patient and a person.

"King of the Feet"

Posted on March 10th, 2011

I highly recommend Dr. Bromson for being one of the most knowledgeable and professional doctors in the field here in South Florida. He is at the top of his game when it comes to accuracy of diagnosis and the office is well equipped with the latest diagnostic tools. He is not in a rush to perform surgery or make you come back for more appointments needlessly, just to make money. He & the group are affiliated with top specialists at University of Miami Hospital, Medical School & Sylvester Cancer Center. His credentials are impeccable. No wonder why this group is so busy...they have an excellent reputation!