A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Brooks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Brooks is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Brooks, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Brooks graduated from University of Miami . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Brooks has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Arnold Palmer Medical Center
- Central Florida Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Brooks MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark Brooks practice?
- Dr. Mark Brooks has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Brooks practices Internal Medicine near Ocoee, FL.
See Ocoee Internists.