Overall Review

August 13th, 2016
Went to Dr. Brooks because he was close by. Very happy that I did! No reservations... and the office has enough PAs on board that they can get you in to see one on the same day!

May 1st, 2016
I saw several doctors for severe muscle weakness who could not give me any answers. Dr Brooks diagnosed me with polymyalgia rheumatica. He referred me to a specialist for the right treatment.

November 3rd, 2015
Thorough, caring and knowledgeable
I have been very fortunate to have Dr. Brooks as my primary care doctor. He takes time to explain what course of treatment he is recommending and why and explains my test results. He answers all my questions fully and listens to my concerns. Based upon my conversations with him, it is clear to me that he cares about his patients and is extremely knowledgeable in a broad range of medical issues.

August 28th, 2015
Referals
If your insurance requires referrals to see a specialist do not go here. Dr Brooks is a very good doctor, but the person who does referrals is non responsive, and inept at doing her job. She does not respond to phone calls, or Faxes and you never speak to her its always the answering machine with no response. Even when the Doctor requests you to see a specialist you end up calling 2 - 3 times to get a referral. She does not give a damm about your health or request!

March 16th, 2015
Very helpful
Dr Brooks and his staff helped me through out my illness. They guided with treatment and helped me navigate the health care system.

February 26th, 2015
Excellent service
I have been a patient of Dr Brooks for over 10 years and I have only good comments for his staff and practitioners in the office.

October 22nd, 2014
Manager
I have been with Dr. Brooks for many many years and wouldn't change. Always friendly and is not in a rush to get out of the room, spends time talking to you and his staff has always been very responsive and polite.

June 30th, 2014
totally disinterested
I was very disappointed with this doctor. He came in the room, sat down, never even introduced himself and said he saw my lab report and everything was fine. I thought that was strange because I have had reports of high cholesterol. When I told him he said that yes it was high. I never met a more totally disinterested doctor in my life. I decided to call the office and have my lab report sent to me and was shocked to see five flagged areas of concern. I am looking for a new doctor.

May 14th, 2014
Is this the same MD?
I went to this Doctor because of all his credentials and good reviews. He seems nice but as a female patient who is still waiting for a prescription 5 days later and stll calling office for a response and told none have been written by Md, this is not acceptable. No diagnoses, no treatment. I will be not be returning. My life should have more significance than a smile.

February 18th, 2012
Dr. Brooks is very caring, never rushes visits and is very thorough. I am fortunate that he is my doctor.The office staff is always pleasant and his Nurse Practitioners are very knowledgable. I feel very confident seeing them when Dr. Brooks isn't available.