A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Broudo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Broudo, Plastic Surgeon, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Broudo, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery and Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
- Liposuction (Lipectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Broudo graduated from University of Miami . He has 3 awards.
Dr. Broudo has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Jackson South Community Hospital
- Aventura Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Broudo MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mark Broudo practice?
- Dr. Mark Broudo has 1 office location.
- Dr. Mark Broudo practices Plastic Surgery and Surgery near West Miami, FL.