Dr. Mark Broudo MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

September 28th, 2016
Mrs
Very professional is excellent doctor, 100% cares for the patient before and after surgery, and maintains telephone contact with the patient.

April 4th, 2016
Great doctor and staff.
Dr. Broudo is funny, compassionate, has great bedside manner. My surgery healed amazingly. His staff is excellent and compassionate. The doctor and staff rate 100 with me.

March 31st, 2016
Happy Patient
I had several surgeries with Doctor Broudo. Simply put - he changed my life forever in the very best way. After massive weight loss - on my own - I was left with yards of excess skin. Over a period of 1+ years - I was able to feel comfortable in my own skin. I would recommend Dr Broudo. Terrific personality and never for a moment did I suffer from embarrassment.

September 24th, 2015
stay away!
I regret the day I decided to have my breast augmented with Dr. Broudo. He completely botched my right breast. They're not the same size, my nipple is facing to the right, small red/purpleish dot on my right breast like if he burned my skin with the laser. When I asked him why that was there he simply said "I don't know" not the answer you are expecting from a professional. Did this guy buy his license? Save yourself the pain and get a real Doctor. I had to give him a star, if not I couldn't post the review.

June 3rd, 2015
Dr. Broudo is a professional caring and excellent surgeon. Love his staff also!

May 4th, 2015
Excellent reconstructive surgeon, wonderful bedside manners!

June 19th, 2013
arm lift/breast left
Dr.Broudo is the best,i love myself all over again and its because of him.He did an outstanding job on me and If I had to do it all over again I would with him.Hes the best in my book.keep up the great work,women look forward to looking sexy as long as possible.Thank you broudo(.princess) I will be back for more work soon as I can find some cash believe that.

April 13th, 2012
good at what he do
im so glad mark broudo is my doctor.his work is outstanding and Im in love with my body all over again.thanks broudo

March 20th, 2012
ERV
Dr. Broudo was very highly recommended and after the first visit to his office, I knew he was the right doctor to perform my surgery. His staff is extremely professional and work very hard in assuring that you have a positive experience when visiting his office. Dr. Broudo is very friendly and his vast knowledge in plastic surgery gives you a confident feeling that you are going to have a safe and effective experience before and after the surgery. His devotion to his patients and profession is one of the qualities that I admire most. Every time I visit the office I feel as if I am family, and every question and/or concern is addressed without hesitation. I highly recommend Dr. Broudo to anyone that is considering having plastic surgery. Without a doubt he can guide you and assist you in achieving the results you desire.

March 16th, 2011
He is great!
Love Dr. Broudo he is very caring and professional, great staff and excellent service.

October 14th, 2010
Friendly & Professional
Dr. Broudo and his staff have become friends. They have provided professional and supportive service from the first day I walked through the door. I have done several procedures and Dr. Broudo continues to be my favorite doctor of all time. All my friends and family who have followed in my footsteps feel the same way. I would not trust my body to any other surgeon. Thank you Face + Body for not only re-sculpting my body, but my life. Hands down, the place for all your surgical needs.

October 8th, 2010
Great plastic surgeon
I was first introduced to my plastic surgeon Dr. Mark Broudo by a group of general plastic surgeons within the Baptist Health System. My first consultation with him was for liposuction of the abdomen area about 4 years ago. I had originally been referred to Premier Cosmetic Surgery by a friend of mine that swore by them. My consultation was horrible and the doctor at premier couldn't explain what he was seeing as he was examining me. I felt very awkward and I was unsure of having surgery. When I went in to Thank God for Dr. Broudo, my consultation at his office was very different. I advised him the main area of my concern and he not only explained why it happened but he reassured me that he could remove it without any hesitation. I was very happy with my liposuction results, so happy 2 years ago I decided to have a breast augmentation surgery. I did not think twice to return to Dr. Broudo. Obtaining an appointment was super easy and his office staff makes you feel like VIP each time. I am now returning to my doctor for a tummy tuck and possible fat transfer to buttock area. He is charismatic, sensitive to your needs and expectations, and very concerned for your health and safety. During the post operative period both he and his staff make you feel as part of their family, always smiling. I can't wait to have surgery!