A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Browning:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Browning is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Browning, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Lung Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Browning graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Browning has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Mary's Warrick
- HealthSouth Deaconess Rehabilitation Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Browning accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- MDWise - 2 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark D. Browning practice?
Dr. Mark Browning practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, and Hematology & Oncology near Newburgh, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Evansville, IN.
See Newburgh Internists, Newburgh Hematologists, and Newburgh Oncologists.