A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Browning:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Browning is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Browning, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Browning graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Browning has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Mary's Warrick
- HealthSouth Deaconess Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark D Browning MD is a male Hematologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Mark D. Browning practice?
- Dr. Mark Browning has 4 office locations.
Dr. Mark Browning practices Hematology and Medical Oncology near Newburgh, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Evansville, IN.
See Newburgh Hematologists and Newburgh Oncologists.