A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Bruns:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Bruns is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Bruns, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Disseminated Encephalomyelitis
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Transverse Myelitis
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bruns graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bruns has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
- Saint John's Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Bruns MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark Bruns practice?
- Dr. Mark Bruns has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Bruns practices Internal Medicine near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Internists.