A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Brus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Brus is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Brus, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Brus graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Brus has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sarasota Memorial Hospital
- Doctors Hospital Of Sarasota
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Henry Brus MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Mark H. Brus practice?
- Dr. Mark Brus has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Brus practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Sarasota, FL.
See Sarasota Internists and Sarasota Pediatricians.