Dr. Mark Brzezienski MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

• 17 reviews

October 22nd, 2016
Disrespectful
This man has no concept of what a cancer patient his thru. He's messed up so many woman including me. Then when you ask him to fix things he needs to correct he will let you know he's done with your case. If you aren't a perfect 10 stay away he's mean and money motivated. Memorial hospital needs to start checking their doctors.

April 19th, 2016
I enjoyed my consult and look forward to my procedure next month!

January 30th, 2016
Absolute jerk!!
I cannot stand this man!!! He is very egotistical and he has the worst bedside manner I have ever encountered. I have Stage 3 BC--ended with him since I was at MEL @Memorial Hosp. Please read all of the other comments on here before deciding to use him. All of the negative ones are very true and I experienced everything they had to say about him as well. I too thought his credentials were impressive until he was my plastic surgeon. I ended up in the hosp as well with a high fever and bad infection after having the expanded put in. My experience with him was absolutely awful and degrading. Never again!!!

January 6th, 2016
breast aug
dr.b is what i call him and he is the best and his staff...he was my surgeon back in 2010 and i debated on the procedure for many years because i had heard horror stories and didnt want to seem vain with what i was having done.went for a consultation the nurses were so nice and talked to me since they had been thru something similar.after that i decided to go for it and i could not have picked a better place and dr.their bedside manner was superb and i was very satisfied and want to come back for other things.

May 6th, 2014
Very bad augmentation with breast lift
I wish I had taken the time to read the reviews and ask more people about plastic surgeons in the Chattanooga area, I used this man on the recommendation of one friend. I had a breast augmentation with a breast lift. My results are disappointing. I went back to this doctors office 3 times explaining that I had 2 totally different looking breasts. One has great profile and cleavage and looks as I had hoped it would, the other breast is fuller as a result of the implant but it just "hangs" there, no support or nice cleavage or profile. The worst part is that I have to be cautious of what I wear now because the difference in the breast shape is very obvious and I have actually been asked about the size/shape difference. When I explained to Dr B my concerns he told me that I had an unrealistic expectation of Hollywood beauty. Not only do have two unmatching breasts I also have the issue of when I lie down I can actually feel the implants slide towards my arm pit, that truly makes me nauseous. Emotionally I think this is one of the most devastating things I have experienced. Dr B does not care that he preformed a failed augmentation, he did not offer to correct this obvious problem and to add insult to injury, I am still paying on procedure. I can however tell everyone on social media and whomever I encounter in daily life not to consider this man for ANY procedure, he has no concern for the anxiety and emotional distress he brought into my life. In closing I will say that had he admitted he saw the problem and suggested a revision or corrective action I would have had a better opinion of him, he just simply doesn't care if his patients are satisfied or not. If the doctors creed is "Do no harm" he failed and by his hand I experience an anxiety and emotional distress that I never felt with my God given small, saggy breast. I will be seeking someone to correct his poor work. It is a shame that these doctors can not be held accountable for the harm they do to their patients. Please, Ladies do not use this man.

August 9th, 2013
Good luck!!!!!!!
This doctor is with MaryEllen Breast Cancer Center at Memorial Hosp. as well. I was diagnosed with stage 3 breast cancer last year. Had to go through the whole works----mastectomy, chemo(twice), and radiation. I was not given an option to see a different plastic surgeon, so I saw Dr. B. The first meeting with him, I did not like his personality---at all!!! After having my mastectomy. I had to have an expander put in---I DO NOT recommend!! I hated it!! I ended up having an infection(MRSA) back in the hospital for 5 days after telling this doctor I did not feel good for a week. He does not listen to his patients, in and out of the room, and his bed side manner is awful!!! I ended up leaving his office several times crying because I was not happy with my visit. (Not to mention, I was already an emotional wreck being diagnosed with breast cancer!!) Bottom line---he has NO business being affiliated with MEL. He can be very rude, inconsiderate, and just a JERK!!! I voiced my concerns with the director....obviously, she didn't listen to me. BTW.....talked to several women who had him as a doc.....was very surprised to learn I was not the only one leaving his office...crying many times!!!! Good luck if you have him as your breast cancer plastic surgeon, because I will NOT be going back to him when I have reconstruction!!!

June 28th, 2013
Love him!
I had a double mastectomy and Dr. B. did the reconstruction surgery and I couldn't be happier with the results. His work is near perfection!

March 13th, 2013
Absolutly the worst doctor I have ever had contact with. Rude, uncaring, and unwilling to work with my other doctors. He delayed my treatment and recovery with his own arragance. Refused to listen to me. Caused unneeded pain and discomfort because he would not listen to what I was telling him.

March 12th, 2013
Not impressed!
His bedside manner is very bad. He had an intern with him and the entire time he was giving her tips on treatment rather than talking with me. He doesn't spend time explaining anything to you unless you ask him lots of questions. I just felt like crying when I left the appointment. I'm lucky that I've had a really good doctor in Los Angeles, so I wasn't so impressed with Doc Brz.

July 23rd, 2012
Think twice.
I had a fever after surgery and was told it was just hot outside. A few days later ended up in er due to a nicked bowel.

April 12th, 2012
made me wait 1.5 hrs then spent <1 minute with me
He claimed the wait was due to "emergencies" which I would have understood; however, I heard him with the patient before me in the next room loud and clear and he was talking to her about cosmetic surgery (breast lift, removal of c-section skin, etc). I was told I had the first appointment of the day and I was the first person in their office-I got there before the door was even unlocked. I don't appreciate being lied to. Maybe my injuries didn't have enough dollar signs on them. In the end he barely made eye contact with me and told me to take some aleve. I would NEVER recommend this doctor to a friend.

January 23rd, 2011
Good Doctor
My wife has had breast augmentation by him several years ago and the results are spectaculor. Recently she had a mastectomy and he was in the OR ready to start reconstruction. So far that is progressing well and we anticipate the installation of the silicon implant in the near future. He can come across as being a little abrupt or aloof but that is just his way, probably has to do with being a Yankee more than anything else.