A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Bubak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Bubak is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bubak
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bubak Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Bubak, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bubak graduated from University of South Dakota , Vermillion. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bubak has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Avera Heart Hospital of South Dakota Llc
- Avera Mckennan Hospital & University Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Edward Bubak MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Mark E. Bubak practice?
- Dr. Mark Bubak has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Bubak practices Internal Medicine and Allergy & Immunology near Sioux Falls, SD.
See Sioux Falls Internists and Sioux Falls Allergists.