A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Bubak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Bubak is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bubak
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bubak Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Bubak, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bubak graduated from University of South Dakota , Vermillion. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bubak has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Avera Heart Hospital of South Dakota Llc
- Avera Mckennan Hospital & University Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Edward Bubak MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Mark E. Bubak practice?
- Dr. Mark Bubak has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Bubak practices Internal Medicine and Allergy & Immunology near Sioux Falls, SD.
See Sioux Falls Internists and Sioux Falls Allergists.