A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Buchanan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Buchanan is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Buchanan
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Buchanan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Buchanan, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Buchanan graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. Buchanan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center at Bowling Green
- Ohio County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Edward Buchanan MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mark E. Buchanan practice?
- Dr. Mark Buchanan has 5 office locations.
Dr. Mark Buchanan practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Mount Pleasant, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Moncks Corner, SC and Charleston, SC.
See Mount Pleasant Surgeons.