A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Buchanan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Buchanan is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Buchanan
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Buchanan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Buchanan, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Buchanan graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. Buchanan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center at Bowling Green
- Ohio County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Edward Buchanan MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mark E. Buchanan practice?
- Dr. Mark Buchanan has 5 office locations.
Dr. Mark Buchanan practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Mount Pleasant, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Moncks Corner, SC and Charleston, SC.
See Mount Pleasant Surgeons.