A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Buchfuhrer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Buchfuhrer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Buchfuhrer, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Restless Legs Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Buchfuhrer graduated from University Of Ottawa Faculty Of Medicine. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Buchfuhrer has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Whittier Hospital Medical Center
- Monterey Park Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Joseph Buchfuhrer MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Mark J. Buchfuhrer practice?
- Dr. Mark Buchfuhrer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Buchfuhrer practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Downey, CA.
See Downey Internists and Downey Pulmonologists.