Internist, Pulmonologist (lungs)
Video profile

THE expert on R.L.S. Simply the best! show details THE expert on R.L.S. Simply the best!
by L.C. Williams on Apr 2nd, 2015

Never met such a knowledgeable specialist who genuinely cares about his patients. He is so encouraging, you just know you're going to improve under his treatment. And you will! As mentioned, he is THE go-to guy for RLS, as well as sleep disorders and asthma issues. He's an hour drive for me too, but I'd go twice as far. His office staff is equally pleasant, dedicated and meticulous. Can't say enough good things about this practice.

Greatest Dr. I've had show details Greatest Dr. I've had
by Cesar on Mar 14th, 2015

Dr. B is one of the best MDs I have ever met. He spends times with his patients, and he takes time explaining everything to the patient. There needs to be more MDs like him. I am greatful for his service and the service of the staff. The staff is very friendly as well.

EXCELLENT show details EXCELLENT
Aug 30th, 2011

Dr. Buchfuhrer treated me long distance - I live in Alabama. He was the soul of courtesy but more importantly... was able to treat my restless leg syndrome. I was able to sleep well for the first time on nearly 20 years! Thank GOD for Dr. Buchfuhrer!!!!!!!! He is one one in a million!!!!!!!!!!!!!K CooleyMadison, Alabama