A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Bulgarelli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Bulgarelli is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Bulgarelli, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bulgarelli graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Bulgarelli has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- Scripps Green Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Daniel Bulgarelli DO is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark D. Bulgarelli practice?
- Dr. Mark Bulgarelli has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Bulgarelli practices Internal Medicine near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Internists.