A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Bunker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Bunker, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Blood Banking & Transfusion Medicine, and Immunopathology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Bunker graduated from The Queen's University Of Belfast, Ireland.
Dr. Bunker has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Forbes Regional Hospital
- Allegheny General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Lincoln Bunker MD is a male Pathologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Blood Banking & Transfusion Medicine, Immunopathology, and Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Mark L. Bunker practice?
- Dr. Mark Bunker has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Bunker practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Blood Banking & Transfusion Medicine, Immunopathology, and Anatomic Pathology near Pittsburgh, PA.
See Pittsburgh Pathologists.