Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetes Diabetes facts and the differences between the different types.
- Diabetic Hyperlipidemia Get all of the facts about diabetic hyperlipidemia.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- High Blood Pressure Facts about high blood pressure; its causes and complications.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mark Burge
Dr. Mark Burge, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Albuquerque, NM, with another office in Albuquerque, NM. He has 30 years of experience. His specialties include Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism and Internal Medicine. Dr. Burge is affiliated with Presbyterian Hospital, Kaseman Presby Hosp and University of New Mexico Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Mark Burge has the following 2 specialties
- Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
An endocrinologist is a physician with extensive training in understanding, diagnosing and treating conditions related to the endocrine system. The endocrine system regulates the balance of hormones.
Conditions of the endocrine system...
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Mark Burge is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Albuquerque, NM.
Dr. David Buchwald
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Albuquerque, NM 0 mi47
Dr. Rebecca Dutton
Internal Medicine, Residency
Albuquerque, NM 0 mi5
Dr. Adil Sattar
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Albuquerque, NM 0 mi7