Learn more about Dr. Mark Burns:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Burns is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Burns, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Nephrectomy (Kidney Removal)
- Pseudomonas Infections
- Respiratory Tract Infections
- Urinary Bladder Disorders
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
Education & Awards
Dr. Burns graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Burns has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
- Overlake Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Burns accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 9 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 7 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark W. Burns practice?
Dr. Mark Burns practices Urology near Seattle, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Bellevue, WA.
See Seattle Urologists.