A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Burns:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Burns is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Burns, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Nephrectomy (Kidney Removal)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Pseudomonas Infections
- Respiratory Tract Infections
- Urinary Bladder Disorders
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
Education & Awards
Dr. Burns graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Burns has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
- Evergreen Healthcare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark W Burns MD is a male Urologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Mark W. Burns practice?
- Dr. Mark Burns has 4 office locations.
Dr. Mark Burns practices Urology near Seattle, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Bellevue, WA.
See Seattle Urologists.