A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Burstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Burstein is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Burstein
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Burstein Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Burstein, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Burstein graduated from New York University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Burstein has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
- Capital Health System - Fuld Campus
- Capital Health System - Mercer Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Jeffrey Burstein MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Mark J. Burstein practice?
- Dr. Mark Burstein has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Burstein practices Otolaryngology near Langhorne, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Trenton, NJ.
See Langhorne Otolaryngologists.