A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Burstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Burstein is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Burstein
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Burstein Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Burstein, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Burstein graduated from New York University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Burstein has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
- Capital Health System - Fuld Campus
- Capital Health System - Mercer Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Jeffrey Burstein MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Mark J. Burstein practice?
- Dr. Mark Burstein has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Burstein practices Otolaryngology near Langhorne, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Trenton, NJ.
See Langhorne Otolaryngologists.