Otolaryngologist (ear, nose, throat)
Video profile

by Nancy Lawrence on Sep 6th, 2013

Dr. Burstein was actually my young child's doctor. He was very good with her and was very good at explaining things to me. He also allowed me to maintain control of if and when surgery should happen. Because my child was so young, he would give me the pros and cons but in the end left the decision up to y husband and I. Surgery went off without a hitch. I would absolutely recommend him.

Watch out for add on services show details Watch out for add on services
Apr 11th, 2013

Dr. Burstein asked to "take a quick look"via nasal endoscopy to the tune of $300.00 when I just had one three weeks prior. Had I known it would leave me with out of pocket expense I would have declined. Perhaps if the computer system wasn't down he could have looked at the endoscopy I had three weeks prior.

Sep 4th, 2012

Yes, I waited a bit but this is par for the course for Drs. especially specialists. Dr. Burstein was extremely courteous, caring and seemed to be genuinely concerned about my issues. He provided me with some alternatives and let me make the decision as to the next steps. I would highly recommend. Wish I could get in and out in 15 minutes, but, then again, this is not Burger King, it's a specialist's office.

Jun 14th, 2012

Dr Burstein seems like a nice guy. The office totally overbooks appointments. I have been there several times and each time waited over one hour to see him. the waiting room has been crowded and others complaining about the wait. if they are checking out the reviews the office staff needs to do a better job scheduling and not making people wait over an hour

Apr 18th, 2012

Liked Dr Burstein a lot. I will, however, probably be changing doctors. Waiting 1.5 hours for a doctor who had no emergencies and a not crowded office is RIDICULOUS! I got the perfunctory "sorry for the wait" from him and that was it.....will be discussing it with my insurance company and the office manager, this happens every time I go, which, thankfully isn't often!

The Best ENT Surgeon show details The Best ENT Surgeon
Sep 14th, 2011

Dr. Burstein did branchial cleft surgery on my neck in May, 2011. He is an excellent surgeon and has a great bedside manner. He is informative, takes time with patients, explains what he will be doing and what is expected of the patient. The 4-inch incision healed perfectly with no complications and relatively no scarring. Just did 4-month follow-up and everything is great. I cannot speak more highly of this doctor.

wonderful new doctor show details wonderful new doctor
Oct 13th, 2009

took the time to listen to me and helped me with my problem when others could not. Highly recommend!