A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Burt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Burt, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Burt
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Burt Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Burt, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Injuries
- Sports Medicine
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Burt graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Burt has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Rex Healthcare Inc.
- Wake Med Raleigh Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Anthony Burt MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Burt practice?
- Dr. Mark Burt has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Burt practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Raleigh, NC.
See Raleigh Surgeons and Raleigh Orthopedic Surgeons.