Learn more about Dr. Mark Burt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Burt, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Burt, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Injuries
- Sports Medicine
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Burt graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Burt has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Rex Healthcare Inc.
- Wake Med Raleigh Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Burt accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans