A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Buseck:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Buseck is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Buseck, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Buseck graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Buseck has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Hamot Medical Center
- Saint Vincent Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Sherwood Buseck MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mark S. Buseck practice?
- Dr. Mark Buseck has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Buseck practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Erie, PA.
See Erie Surgeons.