Dr. Mark Buseck MD Patient Reviews

• Bad

October 3rd, 2016
Worst Doctor ever! I wouldn't let him see my dog. Stay away

December 21st, 2015
Dr Buseck really takes the time to listen to you and explains things in a way that you can understand

October 15th, 2015
I have been waiting about 3 weeks for the office to call with a date for surgery.

July 15th, 2015
Will seek a second opinion based on this first visit.
As a new patient, I arrived on time but waited 40 minutes to receive the new patient paperwork to complete. The initial paperwork was very childlike and not comprehensive at all. It didn't even ask for my current medications. I was seen by the doctor an hour after my appointment. He was brusk in manner and other than recommending surgery, recommended I lose weight at which time he was informed I had already been on a strict diet and had lost weight. The waiting room was dirty and very uncomfortable. The exam room was extremely outdated with peeling wallpaper, a dirty dingy ceiling and the exam table was old with cracked and jagged vinyl. Given how busy this office is, it is hard to believe they don't have the funds to at least clean the rooms! The doctor seemed competent enough, but will be seeking a second opinion based on the office environment.

January 17th, 2015
C Shearer
I've never had a problem with either replacement I have had done. My right hip was painless except for the staples, hard to lay on. My knee there was pain, but ice and tylenol 500mg took care of that. He was a kind but busy man and spent time with me, but he's not my best friend, he's my surgeon...I didn't expect him to hold my hand or spend a couple hours with me.

March 1st, 2013
Stressful!
I waited forever to see the Doctor was told to be there 1/2 early to fill out paper work, was not seen until well after an hour from my appointment time. When I was FINALLY seen, Dr. Buseck literally gave me 2 minutes of his time. Asking questions but over talking me and not really listening. He was beyond quick and did not seem concerned at all. The office is very outdated, the exam room was not clean and very outdated (exam bench was all cracked, dirty walls near garbage). I will be sure to tell people to stay clear! He is very disrespectful and acted very arrogant. DO NOT RECOMMEND. Bad first impression for a new patient. I could not wait to get out of there!

February 25th, 2011
Go To Cleveland !!!
I personally had knee surgery and know of 3 other people that have been operated on by Dr Buseck. Of the 4 of us, 3 had to have further corrective surgery done. I was in pain for nearly a year and went to Cleveland and was diagnosed and operated on successfully in less than a month. Your making a terrible mistake going here!

November 4th, 2015