Dr. Mark Bush Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mark Bush?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

January 22nd, 2017

When I was about to give up, I thought let me try him and see see what he is about!

After 3 years of struggling with infertility and undergoing infertility treatments at different fertility clinics I thought maybe I am not meant to have a child. Thanks to a close friend that told me about her journey with Dr. Bush, we have a beautiful baby boy! Thank you!!

November 7th, 2015

Success after recurrent miscarriage

After four consecutive early miscarriages and trying multiple other approaches to dealing with the problem, I did some research and found Dr. Bush. I personally found his confidence reassuring and always found him pleasant. I came to learn that he has a sincere determination to help his patients achieve a successful pregnancy. I had done a lot of my own research into the potential causes and treatments of recurrent miscarriage, and it was nice to know that he was well versed in every obscure treatment and theory that I asked him about. Ultimately, I feel that my treatment was evidence based and aggressive. I guess the proof is in the pudding because I now have a healthy 15 month old son and I don't know that that would be true if it weren't for Dr. Bush. We will definitely seek out his help again when we try again.

September 3rd, 2015

Dr. Bush seems very competent. However, the entire visit felt like he was trying to sell me a used car. He spoke about how many people he'd successfully treated and how his treatments are better than the alternatives, but he spent very little time explaining our test results and the choices that we had as a result. Only when pressed did he explain this, and then it was still not very well. My level of trust in his abilities is high; my level of trust in him as a doctor is extremely low.

November 7th, 2014

Quality and Professionalism

Dr. Bush and Conceptions is the place to go if you have fertility issues and want the best possibility for success. Each staff person has the same goal as you do and they show it. Everyone is professional and courteous. Dr. Bush is a very realistic Doctor and tells you the truth about your situation and/or condition. He is honest about the success that you may or may not have and in a situation like fertility I would think that's what you want. I know I did. My husband and I have been at Conceptions for the IVF Process for the last 18 months and we just successfully graduated from their program! I strongly recommend this facility to anyone looking. The nurses, staff and doctors are all Grade A. It's not easy and has lots of ups and downs that we experienced as well but we knew that if we were going to be successful it was going to happen here.

October 28th, 2014

Dr Bush and his staff are who we trust!!

We have worked with Conceptions for fertility for 3 3 years. Dr Bush and his staff are absolutely amazing!! We have developed a trust with his nursing staff and with his recommendations and strategy. We are now pregnant for the second time!! THANK YOU CONCEPTIONS!!!!

July 19th, 2014

I have had two healthy pregnancies thanks to Dr. Bush and the staff at Conceptions. Dr. Bush is knowledgeable, professional and decisive when it comes to reproductive/fertility health. The staff at the Lafayette office became like friends to me and it was always a positive experience. We appreciate all their help and hard work.

March 26th, 2014

Love love love!!

Dr. Bush is an extremely knowledgeable and confident physician. Any worries or apprehensions that I had going into any appointment was easily discussed with Dr. Bush and he explained to us all options and likely results of each option. He is clearly up to date on the latest information and technology in his field! Dr. Bush is also surrounded by very intelligent nurses, PAs, and technicians - I truly believe that you are in the best care at this facility and with this doctor!

February 24th, 2014

Couldn't have had a better experience!

Dr. Bush and all of nurses at Conceptions were exceptional! They were very good about explaining everything to us and also anytime we had questions/concerns they got back to us within an hour (at most, usually less than that). Dr. Bush is very straight forward but very compassionate and we would most definitely recommend him to friends (and have done so).

August 8th, 2013

does not get any better

I've never ever had to wait for an appointment and in fact, Dr. Bush has ruined me for other doctors. :) They are professional, very thorough and compassionate. I am 43+ and never once did Dr. Bush waiver or indicate that we'd be anything but successful. That said, I've had one successful pregnancy and another on the way. There simply are not words to express how thankful I am for him and his team.

August 7th, 2013

Amazing doc, clinic, and staff

I began my journey through infertility at another clinic and was immediately put-off. After miscarrying and being denied access to my records, I followed a recommendation to visit Dr. Bush. My first meeting with Dr. Bush was less about our situation and more about everything he could do for us. I was inspired and excited about moving forward. Everyone we worked with at his clinic was delightful and supportive. Both my husband and I are so glad we found him and we are currently expecting our first and in our 2nd trimester! Best of luck to you!

July 14th, 2013

His Method Works!

Dr. Bush and his staff were awesome! He listened to my concerns and analyzed my problem with his team of experts. He thoroughly explained my condition and the plan of action to get me pregnant. I am happy to report his method worked and after years of trying to conceive I am finally pregnant and currently in my 3rd trimester!

June 10th, 2013

Best doctor

Dr. Mark Bush is by far one of the most talented doctors out there. IVF was the only option for us & I am pregnant! Thank you Dr. Bush