A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Bustamante:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Bustamante is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Bustamante, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bustamante graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Bustamante has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- Oakwood Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Anthony Bustamante MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Bustamante practice?
- Dr. Mark Bustamante has 6 office locations.
Dr. Mark Bustamante practices Internal Medicine near Dearborn, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Pontiac, MI and Canton, MI.
See Dearborn Internists.