Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mark Butterfield
Dr. Mark Butterfield, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Malden, MA, with another office in Somerville, MA. He has 19 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Butterfield is affiliated with Saints Memorial Medical Center Inc, Boston Medical Center and Hallmark Health System/Lawrence Memorial Hospital Of Medford. He speaks English.
Dr. Mark Butterfield has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Mark Butterfield is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Malden, MA.
Dr. Alan Smolinski
Internal Medicine, Emergency Medicine
Malden, MA 0.01 mi29
Dr. Subhash Bowry
Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology
Malden, MA 0.01 mi53
Dr. Ashraf Selim
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Malden, MA 0.15 mi37