A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Buzzard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Buzzard is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Buzzard
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Buzzard Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Buzzard, MD is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry, Forensic Psychiatry, and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Buzzard graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Vernon Buzzard MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, and Forensic Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Mark V. Buzzard practice?
- Dr. Mark Buzzard has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Buzzard practices Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, and Forensic Psychiatry near West Bloomfield, MI.
See West Bloomfield Psychiatrists and West Bloomfield Addiction Specialists.