A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Byarlay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Byarlay is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Byarlay, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Byarlay graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Byarlay has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Byarlay MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark Byarlay practice?
- Dr. Mark Byarlay has 1 office location.
- Dr. Mark Byarlay practices Family Medicine near Richland Hills, TX.