A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Davis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Davis
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Davis Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Davis graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.
Dr. Davis has 42 hospital affiliations:
- Jordan Hospital Inc
- Adventist Hinsdale Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Davis MD is a male Nuclear Medicine Specialist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine, Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Nuclear Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Mark Davis practice?
- Dr. Mark Davis has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Davis practices Nuclear Medicine, Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Nuclear Radiology near Worcester, MA.
See Worcester Nuclear Medicine Physicians and Worcester Radiologists.