A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Davis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Davis graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.
Dr. Davis has 46 hospital affiliations:
- Westmoreland Regional Hospital
- Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Cameron Davis MD is a male Nuclear Medicine Specialist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine, Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Nuclear Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Mark C. Davis practice?
- Dr. Mark Davis has 7 office locations.
Dr. Mark Davis practices Nuclear Medicine, Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Nuclear Radiology near Plymouth, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Eden Prairie, MN and Worcester, MA.
See Plymouth Nuclear Medicine Physicians and Plymouth Radiologists.