A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Davis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Davis
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Davis Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Davis graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.
Dr. Davis has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Lincoln Medical & Mental Hlth Center
- Queens Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Cameron Davis MD is a male Radiologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Mark C. Davis practice?
- Dr. Mark Davis has 9 office locations.
Dr. Mark Davis practices Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Neuroradiology near Huntington, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Port Jervis, NY and Brooklyn, NY.
See Huntington Radiologists.