A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Gillis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Gillis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Gillis, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gillis graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Gillis has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Central Dupage Hospital Association
- Adventist GlenOaks Hospital
- Alexian Brothers Behavorial Health Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Christopher Gillis MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark C. Gillis practice?
- Dr. Mark Gillis has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Gillis practices Family Medicine near Itasca, IL.
See Itasca Family Physicians.