A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Gillis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Gillis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gillis
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Gillis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Gillis, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gillis graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Gillis has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Central Dupage Hospital Association
- Adventist GlenOaks Hospital
- Alexian Brothers Behavorial Health Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Christopher Gillis MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark C. Gillis practice?
- Dr. Mark Gillis has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Gillis practices Family Medicine near Itasca, IL.
See Itasca Family Physicians.