A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Goodman graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.More Education & Awards
Dr. Goodman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars Sinai Medical Center
- Surprise Valley Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Goodman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Mark Goodman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark C. Goodman practice?
Dr. Mark Goodman practices Family Medicine near Burney, CA.
See Burney Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Marco Goodman, Dr. Markus Goodman, Dr. Marlon Goodman, Dr. Marcelo Goodman, Dr. Marc Goodman, Dr. Marcellus Goodman