A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Griffin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Griffin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Griffin, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Griffin graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Griffin has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Pioneers Medical Center
- St Marys Hospital And Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark C Griffin MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Mark C. Griffin practice?
- Dr. Mark Griffin has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mark Griffin practices Otolaryngology near Grand Junction, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Rifle, CO.
See Grand Junction Otolaryngologists.