A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Johnson is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Johnson, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston.
Dr. Johnson has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Sarasota Memorial Hospital
- Fawcett Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark C Johnson MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark C. Johnson practice?
- Dr. Mark Johnson has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Johnson practices Emergency Medicine near Sarasota, FL.
See Sarasota Emergency Physicians.