Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mark Johnson
Dr. Mark Johnson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Mason City, IA. He has 39 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Johnson is affiliated with Mercy Medical Center - North Iowa, Hancock County Memorial Hospital and Ellsworth Municipal Hospital. Dr. Johnson has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Mark Johnson has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Mark Johnson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mason City, IA.
Dr. Faysal Yousefi
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Mason City, IA 0.01 mi15
Dr. Phillip Alscher
Internal Medicine, Nephrology
Mason City, IA 0.01 mi28
Dr. Janice Kirsch
Family Medicine, Internal Medicine
Mason City, IA 2.08 mi27