A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Johnson
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Johnson Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Johnson has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center
- Covenant Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark W Johnson FCCP and MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Mark W. Johnson practice?
- Dr. Mark Johnson has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Johnson practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Internists, Lubbock Critical Care Practitioners, and Lubbock Pulmonologists.