A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Johnson
Ulcerative Colitis Patient Education Read all about IBD symptoms and treatments in our ulcer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Johnson Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Johnson has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center
- Covenant Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark W Johnson FCCP and MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Mark W. Johnson practice?
- Dr. Mark Johnson has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Johnson practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Internists, Lubbock Critical Care Practitioners, and Lubbock Pulmonologists.