A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Lee, Nephrologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Lee, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Lee has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Downey Regional Medical Center
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Chun-Liang Lee MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Mark C. Lee practice?
- Dr. Mark Lee has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Lee practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Whittier, CA.
See Whittier Internists and Whittier Nephrologists.