A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Liu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Liu is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Liu
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Liu Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Liu, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Liu graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Liu has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Johns Hopkins Geriatrics Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Chang-Hwa Liu MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Mark C. Liu practice?
- Dr. Mark Liu has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Liu practices Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Allergists, Baltimore Internists, and Baltimore Pulmonologists.