A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Meyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Meyer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Meyer, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
Education & Awards
Dr. Meyer graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Meyer has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Health Penrose Community
- Penrose St Francis Healthcare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Christopher Meyer MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Mark C. Meyer practice?
- Dr. Mark Meyer has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Meyer practices Anesthesiology near Colorado Springs, CO.
See Colorado Springs Anesthesiologists.