Dr. Mark Meyer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mark Meyer?

Fibromyalgia

Fibromyalgia

Have you seen Dr. Mark Meyer?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

January 6th, 2017

Great in Every Way!!!

Dr. Meyer has given me injections in my neck for my 3 Disc Fusions. He and his staff are extremely caring and compassionate. I do have another provider that does other injections and care but am transferring all my care to Dr. Meyer.

October 21st, 2015

Ex patient

Dr Meyers was an awesome Doctor when I lived in Colorado Springs approximately 3 to 4 years ago....I never had a problem with him not once. His staff and others were really nice. I do not understand when people can not get their way withheld Doctor then they want to bash them, dr Meyers stayed professional the entire time he treated me!

July 24th, 2015

He try's hard to get an accurate diagnosis but U.S. Chronic disease people r complicated. He does seem to really care about your pain but is honest about the reality of the situation. Make appointment for follow up after tests or his PA does a great job at this too.

February 3rd, 2014

Office Visit

So far I have had 2 office visits for steroid injection on my back and I have been to both of his offices and Dr Meyer and his staff have been very caring, sweet,understanding and attentive to my needs. It was also very clean and organized. Thank you all :-))

September 13th, 2013

Good doctor but...

Dr. Meyer is a good, compassionate doctor, very thorough and professional. Unfortunately his staff is not! There was no warmth or compassion during my visits and the follow up process was nonexistent.

March 21st, 2013

Disrespectful Receptionist

I had a referral from my PCM with Tricare authorization. When I called to get an appointment, as I was directed to do by the authorization letter, the receptionist was very rude in telling me they did not have my records for review and that when the doctor received them he would review my records and then make a decision whether he would take me as a patient. Which she later denied she told me??? Additionally, when I asked if they would be kind enough to give me call back for when I could get an appointment, she seemed annoyed by my question and told me I should call them back. Needless to say, I'm finding another doctor. After reviewing other patient reviews, I note this was not an uncommon experience.....

October 12th, 2012

Poor over time

I've been a patient with doctor Meyer for 9 years. Initially the service was of high quality and met standards of time to service. At that time, quality of service tremendousl. Since that time, the experience of the service in the office has deteriorated to a very poor rating. In the last 3 years I have never visited his office and been seen on schedule for 1 reason or another with little or no apology or explanation of delay.

January 5th, 2012

Dr.

Dr. Meyer and his staff are outstanding!

June 16th, 2011

Don't Waste Your Time

Waited 3 months to get an appointment. Was told "Don't call us, we'll call you IF the doctor decides to treat you." Since my insurance company already authorized the visit twice for me for pain management, I pursued them despite being blown off. I even had to sic the patient advocate rep from my doctor's office on them. When I finally got an appointment, the office staff was rude and unprofessional. I waited an hour and a half before being seen by a nurse. Then when Dr. Meyer showed up, I courteously yet firmly told him how disappointed I was in his staff, and in the difficulty getting an appointment and being made to wait so long. He seemed disinterested and said "I don't have have to treat you" in a very rude way and walked out of the room. ?!? Leaving me stunned, speechless, and totally off guard. Whatever happened to professional courtesy? His office nor he has any. Don't waste your time on this guy. He and his office staff are one huge headache you don't need to add to your problems.

May 6th, 2011

Who Is Dr. Meyer?

I have been going to Dr. Meyer's office for 3 years, but I've actually only been seen by Dr. Meyer's at my initial visit. I'm a little 'put off' by that. I feel, in the past 3 years, that my pain has grown worse and my body has declined rapidly. Up until last week, there have been no tests, procedures or anything ordered or performed on me for my multiple conditions ~ only refills for my meds that I have been taking since 1993. Unacceptable. I am currently looking for a new Pain Management doctor that's more pro-active in my care.

September 25th, 2010

Drug Testing?

Though I have absolutely nothing to hide, I was caught off guard by a mandatory urine drug test. Trust is an important part of a doctor/patient relationship. I feel that this may be appropriate in some cases; or if the patient has been untrustworthy in any way, but somewhat off-putting as if I was guilty unless proven innocent. NOT a good start to a relationship! If this continues, I may have to look elsewhere for treatment.

August 18th, 2010

VERY PROFESSIONAL AND CURTIOUS. I WOULD RECOMMEND THIS DOCTOR TO ALL MY FRIENDS AND FAMILY