A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Preston:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Preston, Plastic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Preston, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Breast Augmentation
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
- Chemical Peel (Chemexfoliation)
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Dermal Fillers
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Liposuction (Lipectomy)
- Nose Job (Rhinoplasty)
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Tummy Tuck
Education & Awards
Dr. Preston graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Preston has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Fayette County Memorial Hospital
- Grant Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark C Preston MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mark C. Preston practice?
- Dr. Mark Preston has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mark Preston practices Plastic Surgery near Washington Court House, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Gahanna, OH and Columbus, OH.
See Washington Court House Surgeons.