Dr. Mark Preston MD Patient Reviews

no change

• Good
  • Bad

May 15th, 2016
Fat transfer to the breast
Dr Mark Preston is an artist!!! Before coming to Dr Preston I had breast implants over the muscle for two weeks and had them quickly removed. The implants were 650ccs each. I am a bodybuilder and did not like the way over the muscle implants looked on me because they were too big and fake looking. I then began to research my options. I remembered hearing about a procedure called fat transfer to the breast. I wanted a breast augmentation that would not look fake or get in the way of my bodybuilding. Fat transfer to the breast is a perfect way to increase one cup size or one cup size and a half without an implant. I found Dr Preston through realself reviews and I am extremely grateful that I did. I am very thrilled with the outcome. I had my abdomen and flanks liposuctioned and placed into my breast. 1.5 liters of fat was taken and 300ccs were placed into each breast . Dr Preston molded my physique into an hourglass shape! His work is phenomenal!! He is very honest and explains each option before the procedure. He listens and cares about his patients. I highly recommend Dr Mark Preston.

January 23rd, 2015
Great care and very satisfied with my results!

October 15th, 2014
Dr. Preston is the Best !
I had several procedures done by Dr. Preston after an auto accident. I had many facial scars that other Plastic Surgeons tried to tackle over the years. Dr. Preston deleted my scars from my face using the latest revisions and Laser Procedures. I also had a facelift and fat transfer to face which I am so Very Pleased with ! Thru the years I have been to many different Plastic Surgeons so I have many to compare Dr. Preston to and he by far is the best with the Best results !

October 25th, 2013
Good work
Dr. Preston is very meticulous and has great attention to detail. He has done my breast reconstruction after cancer and has worked with me to achieve the best possible result. I'm very happy and would recommend him to other women.

July 14th, 2012
Super Reslts
My husband and I can't believe how good the perky girls look just after 3 months. And I can't believe how much better I feel physical (no more pain in my back between my shoulders)and emotionally. My breasts were always saggers. Now I have perky breasts that look like they belong to a twenty some year old...nice separation between them and just a perfect size for my build. Doc really knows what he's doing. I felt an immediate improvement in my being the day of the surgery. I was amazed at how easy my recovery was, and how little pain I had...only took 3 pain pills a day for 3 days and then I was done. I even went to a movie with my husband on the fourth day after my surgery. Don't wait...do yourself a BIG favor!

December 8th, 2011
Breast cancer survivor
Previous bilaterial masctomy,implants under pectoral,skin & scars grew on to muscle. The adult stem cell fat transplant, between muscle and skin gave my feminity a huge boost. Fat liposuctioned from tummy,hips, & back are harvested to concentrate my own stem cells and fat to fill between hard muscle and skin.Fat stays alive because high concentration of my own stem cells. Only one hour procedure,same day out patient. I needed three applications to obtain the desired fullness. Insurance paid for reconstruction, again.

January 27th, 2011
Great Doctor!
I had lost a lot of weight and had sagging breast that were in need of augmentation. I had previous experience with Dr. Preston at the Veterans clinic in Columbus and he did such a great job correcting another physician's work! He spend's alot of time explaining exactly what's going to be sone and what to expect, and he also spends quality time explaining the "bad" things that may also happen. After my surgery I felt comfortable knowing I had a doctor that took so much time with me. His staff is also friendly, and they make you feel important from the minute you enter the office. I highly recommend Dr. Preston for any procedure!

October 4th, 2010
Very professional
Dr Preston was very good at listening to my concerns and answering my questions. His office staff was actually friendly and really put me at ease. I recommend him to all of my friends who are thinking about plastic surgery.

January 29th, 2017