Get the facts you need about cancer, including how many people get it and treatment options.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mark Smith
Dr. Mark Smith, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Iowa City, IA. He has 17 years of experience. His specialties include Radiation Oncology and Otolaryngology. Dr. Smith is affiliated with University of Iowa Children's Hospital, Mercy Medical Center - Clinton and Brotman Med Ctr. He speaks English.
Dr. Mark Smith has the following 2 specialties
- Radiation Oncology
A radiation oncologist is a physician who specializes in the use of nuclear medicine in diagnosing and treating cancer in a patient.
These doctors work in concert with other cancer specialists in order to determine the best form of treatment...
An otolaryngologist is more commonly referred to as an ENT, someone that can treat medical issues you may be having with you ears, nose, or throat. This is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions of the ear, nose,...