A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Smith, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Lung Cancer
- Nervous System Cancer
- Radiation Oncology
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Smith has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Iowa Hospital & Clinic
- Great River Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark C Smith MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Mark C. Smith practice?
- Dr. Mark Smith has 4 office locations.
Dr. Mark Smith practices Otolaryngology near Iowa City, IA.
Additional practice locations include: West Burlington, IA.
See Iowa City Otolaryngologists.