A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Smith
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Smith Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Smith, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Lung Cancer
- Nervous System Cancer
- Radiation Oncology
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Smith has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Iowa Hospital & Clinic
- Great River Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark C Smith MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Mark C. Smith practice?
- Dr. Mark Smith has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Smith practices Otolaryngology near Iowa City, IA.
See Iowa City Otolaryngologists.